Benefits of Dental Implants
BENEFITS OF REPLACING MISSING or BROKEN TEETH and DENTURES
with DENTAL IMPLANTS
It is the occlusion, functional jaw movement and the force load vectors functioning like natural teeth, that should determine a treatment plan on implant restorations for the long term success. Dr. Kachele uses the most advanced technology to provide you with a beautiful, functional, long lasting smile.
LOSING A TOOTH OR HAVING MISSING TEETH CAN BE BOTH UNCOMFORTABLE AND EMBARRASSING
Whether you lost a tooth two weeks ago or twenty years ago, it is never too late to replace your tooth. Just by visiting our website, you are taking the first step towards achieving a healthy, beautiful smile. You might be looking into the option of having implants to replace your tooth/teeth, which is a great option for the right individual because:
- Implants have an exemplary success rate with respect to long-term results. With careful treatment planning and case analysis, implants are capable of providing you with the most optimal results.
- Unlike bridges, your neighboring teeth do not have to be ground down to accommodate crowns.
- Because implants act as an “anchor” and are capable of mimicking the force of a tooth’s root, you do not have to worry about losing any more bone in your jaw (as compared to removable partial dentures and bridges).
- For denture wearers, implants provide you with the ability to speak and eat with your denture more comfortably and confidently.
And the list goes on of the benefits of having your tooth replaced with an implant. An implant is a titanium cylinder that your dentist would insert into the area that is missing a tooth. Depending on your case, your dentist may choose to put the final restoration on the implant immediately or allow a period of healing to occur prior to placing your final restoration. After the implant is placed and restored, you would use and care for the implant like any other tooth because it functions just like a tooth!
SAFER IMPLANT PLACEMENT
- From the beginning Dr. Kachele and his team will gather all your information and data to begin constructing your treatment plan. We work to the highest of standards, never settling for less. Beyond the traditional x-rays, models, and photographs we requests that each patient receive a Cone Beam CT (CBCT).
- The CBCT (which has a radiation dose equivalent to a regular series of x-rays, has been compared to the radiation equivalent of a few days of being in the sun) allows our team to accurately measure important anatomical landmarks such as your sinuses, important nerves, and areas with bone defects which normally are not obvious in regular x-rays. We study your CBCT images intimately, thoroughly mapping out all the areas of concern in order to ensure each implant is placed in the most optimal position.
- Additionally, we fabricate a “surgical guide” which serves as a safety measure when Dr. Kachele places your implant. This surgical guide helps guide the implant into a predetermined location, angulations, and depth, allowing your Dr. Kachele to place the implant in the safest, most optimal position.
BETTER, LONG LASTING SUCCESS
- Replacing your tooth/teeth with implant(s) involves several components including the healing cap, temporary crown, and final crown (or denture). Rather than relying on the current products on the market to produce your results, we use “bioengineered” components.
- “Bioengineered” components significantly outperform traditional “customized” components because each product is constructed based entirely upon your unique need.
- For instance, when creating a final crown, we carefully takes into consideration your unique jaw position, the amount of force you use to chew, your neighboring teeth’s angulations and location, your gum tissues, and many other individual factors. Then, our team (with the assistance of computers) takes all of these variables and fabricates a crown which specifically fulfills your requirements for aesthetics, function (i.e. eating and speaking), and durability.
- In essence, our goal is to reproduce what you lost, which means constructing components that are specifically made with your needs in mind. Since no two patients are alike, our ability to produce “bioengineered” components gives you the advantage by achieving better results.
FEWER APPOINTMENTS, MORE RESULTS!
- We understand your time is valuable, which is why we work tirelessly to ensure that every appointment is maximized. Our highly-experienced team will foresee and avoid any potential problems or delays, thus significantly reducing the number of visits to your dental office.
- More importantly, our cutting-edge technology allows us to precisely place your implant, allowing your tissues to heal better and sooner.
- Because each component is “bioengineered” with your needs in mind, you receive your final restoration much sooner, with fewer adjustments and try-in appointments.
- Finally, the system we use streamlines the process of implant planning, placement, and restoration, cutting out 50% of the steps! This means you will spend less time in the dental chair and more time enjoying your smile.
- With over a decade of experience in implant dentistry, we will not only restore your missing tooth/teeth with implant(s), but will do so safely, precisely, aesthetically, and reliably. Our dedication to providing patients with the most technologically advanced care has led us to use a system that provides you the most optimal results. We are excited to share this system with you and look forward to treating you!
Click Here to Schedule your Complimentary Exam / Consultation Today!
*We Are Medicare Part B Certified*
Did you know that in certain circumstances, Medicare Part B will pay for medically necessary surgical procedures like Bone Grafting, Sinus Lifts, Ridge Augmentation and issues that accompany Jaw Bone Loss and Deterioration that effect your health?
Call us for a free consultation today at 760-539-0470 or click the link below for your online request.