Dr. Kachele has trained with some of the world’s most prominent sedation dentists and is proud to offer sedation dentistry to complement having over 20 years in practice. Dr. Kachele received a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science Degree in his undergraduate studies at the University of Nevada, Reno. He received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at Oral Roberts University School of Dentistry. His clinical training includes an externship in Oral Surgery at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Texas and he has spent many years continuing his education in the fields of both cosmetic and implant dentistry.
Dr. Kachele takes great pride in his clinical experience designing new smiles and he enjoys being able to offer all phases of general dentistry from the most basic and simple procedures to the most complex cases that require comprehensive reconstruction and a complete makeover. Dr. Kachele feels privileged to offer his services to all ages and believes that being able to serve the families in his community and their referrals to his practice to be an honor.
- ADA – American Dental Association
- CDA – California Dental Association
- SDCDA – San Diego County Dental Association
- IADI – International Academy of Dental Implantology – Fellow
- ICOI – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- APPA – American Professional Practice Association
- NARI – National Association of Residents and Interns
- IAOMT – International Association of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- DOCS – Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation – Certification
My Qualifications as an Implant Surgeon/ Cosmetic Prosthetic Restorative Dentist
1. Thousands of Implants w/ over 25+ years of experience in Implant Surgical Placement and Prosthetic Restoration.
2. We do Sinus Lifts, Ridge Expansions, Bone Grafting, All on 4 Same Day Implants, and Difficult Full Mouth Reconstruction
3. You can find treatment at lower prices and much higher prices, but can others do the difficult cases without referring out?
4. We can save you hundreds if not thousands on treatment, from simple to the most complex treatment without compromising quality!
Click Here to Schedule your Complementary Exam / Second Opinion Today!
*We Are Medicare Certified*
Did you know that in certain circumstances, Medicare Part B will pay for medically necessary surgical procedures like Bone Grafting, Sinus Lifts, Ridge Augmentation and issues that accompany Jaw Bone Loss and Deterioration that effect your health?
Call us for a free consultation today at 760-539-0470 or click the link below for your online request.